EDI Inhouse Consultant & Projectmanager*
in an international environment
Mattighofen, Wels, Salzburg/Anif
Mattighofen, Wels, Salzburg/Anif
*As a global player rooted in Austria, we thrive on diversity. No matter what gender you may be, where you come from or the color of your skin - here, you are YOU, and that’s what matters to us.
The opportunities are endless when you are fearlessDriven by the passion of over 4000 employees, KTM is the largest European motorcycle manufacturer with a revenue of over €1.5 billion. To this end, we consistently pursue a long-term strategy based on the four pillars of brand, globalization, innovation and employees. That’s why we are looking for new, proactive colleagues to work with us and share this journey. With or without career experience. With or without a university education. With one or two X chromosomes. Because, no matter who you are, in the end, all that matters to us, is what you can do!
To ensure that not only our motorcycles, but also our business processes are 100% READY TO RACE, we are also accelerating in the area of IT & Organization. As an EDI in-house consultant and project manager, you will be actively involved in the company's success with your expertise. You will develop an EDI strategy, manage projects and train colleagues on the topic. Are you looking for a new challenge and already gained a lot of experience in this area? Then you are exactly right here!
THE TASKS AWAITING YOU
- management of EDI projects such as EDI supplier connections, WEB EDI platform, ALE connections of systems, migration of connections etc.
- development of a KTM EDI strategy and management of EDI partners
- ensuring and optimizing a stable EDI support process
- interface the specialist departments and their training
HOW YOU CAN INSPIRE US
- successfully completed technical training
- relevant professional experience in the EDI environment (plan, build, run, strategy) as well as with system interfaces and integrations
- experience in implementing SAP interfaces (iDocs, ALE, RFC connections, etc.) as well as in SAP customizing (ABAP development advantageous)
- know-how in the support of EDI, ALE connections as well as in the monitoring of SAP interfaces (EDI, iDocs, ALE, IDocs, RFC, interfaces, web services)
- knowledge of SAP module support e.g .: SAP SD, SAP FI etc. as well as process knowledge e.g. Order-2-Cash etc.
- experience in project management
- very good written and spoken English
- communicative personality with analytical, process-oriented and innovative thinking
- independent and responsible working style as well as organizational talent and team orientation
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- a specialist position with design scope and the opportunity to actively promote processes
- the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe’s most successful motorcycle manufacturer
- the option of flexible working at one of our locations in Mattighofen/Munderfing, Thalheim bei Wels, Anif or Rosenheim (regular meetings and familiarization in Mattighofen)
- flexitime model with the possibility of using up to 3 Fridays per month as time-off in lieu
- attractive social benefits, flexible working hours, and interesting training and development opportunities, as well as a unique corporate culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
- an attractive and performance-related salary based on qualifications and professional experience from € 50.000,- gross per year (extra payment possible).
Flexible working hours
Health and fitness
KTM MasterCard Gold
Welcome on board