Software Engineer .NET/Java
B2B applications and within an agile setting
*As a global player rooted in Austria, we thrive on diversity. No matter what gender you may be, where you come from or the color of your skin - here, you are YOU, and that’s what matters to us.
The opportunities are endless when you are fearlessDriven by the passion of over 4000 employees, KTM is the largest European motorcycle manufacturer with a revenue of over €1.5 billion. To this end, we consistently pursue a long-term strategy based on the four pillars of brand, globalization, innovation and employees. That’s why we are looking for new, proactive colleagues to work with us and share this journey. With or without career experience. With or without a university education. With one or two X chromosomes. Because, no matter who you are, in the end, all that matters to us, is what you can do!
To ensure that not only our motorcycles, but also our business processes are 100% READY TO RACE, we are also accelerating in the area of IT & Organization. As a Software Engineer you are an important part of our agile development team with interesting tasks like architecture planning, development of new applications and collaboration with other departments for our B2B applications. Are you an analytic problem solver and have you already gained experience as a full stack developer? Then you are right in this position.
THE TASKS AWAITING YOU
- support in the implementation of our new service-platform
- evaluation of the technology and support in the architectural planning (senior)
- development of B2B applications (on premise and cloud) within an agile setting
- improvement of our DevOps and Contiuous Delivery Pipeline (senior)
- integration of external applications and interface desing
- development of existing applications with .NET/C# and/or Java
- execution of code reviews
HOW YOU CAN INSPIRE US
- completed training within the field of software engineering
- work experience as a software developer or engineer (.NET and/or java)
- experience in working on web applications
- very good English and good German language skills
- knowledge of working with agile methods and software architecture
- good database know-how
- team-oriented, accurate and dedicated personality
- independent working style and absolute reliability
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- a specialist role with crossfunctional cooperation
- the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe’s most successful motorcycle manufacturer
- the flexitime model allows working time to be organized in blocks, thereby creating more opportunities for free time
- attractive social benefits, flexible working hours, and interesting training and development opportunities, as well as a unique corporate culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
- we offer an attractive and performance-related salary based on qualifications and professional experience. This can be considerably higher than the collective agreement (collective agreement (KV) minimum on the basis of full-time employment is a gross annual income of € 43.281,70).
Flexible working hours
Health and fitness
KTM MasterCard Gold
Welcome on board