Data Scientist – Enterprise Systems
with focus on ERP Systems
KTM Innovation GmbH
as soon as possible
*As a global player rooted in Austria, we thrive on diversity. No matter what gender you may be, where you come from or the color of your skin - here, you are YOU, and that’s what matters to us.
The opportunities are endless when you are fearlessKTM Innovation GmbH was founded as the first port of call for digital transformation and innovation for Pierer Mobility AG [formerly KTM Industries Group]. This unit ensures that the group is up to speed digitally. Become part of our company and promote far-sighted technological innovations in the group.
As a data scientist, you are an expert in our team of data analysts. In this role you are actively engaged in recognizing business potential and finding innovative solutions. Do you have experience in data analysis and machine learning concepts, as well as ERP know-how?
THE TASKS AWAITING YOU
- support and part-ownership of analytics projects, strongly focusing in and around the groups’ business management systems (e.g. ERP, CRM, BI)
- participation in the development of strategies for the analysis of the existing data
- consolidation of data and generation of insights from structured and unstructured data pools
- responsibility for the entire analysis, from preparation and analysis of data to interpretation and presentation of results
- close cooperation with experts in the departments and within the data science team
HOW YOU CAN INSPIRE US
- degree in data science, business informatics, mathematics, statistics, computer science or another related field, holding a PhD is a plus
- working experience in application of statistical modelling (e.g. R, SAS, Matlab, Python)
- knowledge of data mining and machine learning concepts
- deep knowledge in ERP (SAP knowledge is a plus) and other enterprise systems
- relevant experience in quantitative analytics and statistics
- strong communication skills, social skills and high willingness to learn
- independent and responsible working style as well as absolute reliability
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- an exciting area of responsibility in a young, dynamic team
- the option of working flexibly at one of our locations in Munderfing, Wels or Anif (regular meetings and training in Wels)
- an attractive and performance-related salary that is based on qualifications and professional experience. This can be significantly higher than the collective agreement (KV minimum based on full-time employment is according to IT-KV § 15 / III (1) - ST1 standard level 42,672, - gross per year)
- the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe’s most successful motorcycle manufacturer
- attractive social benefits, flexible working hours, and interesting training and development opportunities, as well as a unique corporate culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
Flexible working hours
Welcome on board
- Two-stage with personal interviews (department and HR) – depending on the distance involved, we will be happy to conduct the first stage as a virtual interview.