IT Security Engineer (m/w)*
in an international environment
*As a global player rooted in Austria, we thrive on diversity. No matter what gender you may be, where you come from or the color of your skin - here, you are YOU, and that’s what matters to us.
The opportunities are endless when you are fearlessDriven by the passion of over 4000 employees, KTM is the largest European motorcycle manufacturer with a revenue of over €1.5 billion. To this end, we consistently pursue a long-term strategy based on the four pillars of brand, globalization, innovation and employees. That’s why we are looking for new, proactive colleagues to work with us and share this journey. With or without career experience. With or without a university education. With one or two X chromosomes. Because, no matter who you are, in the end, all that matters to us, is what you can do!
To ensure that not only our motorcycles, but also our business processes are 100% READY TO RACE, we are also accelerating in the area of IT & Organization. As an IT Security Engineer, you are responsible for the security of our IT systems at locations worldwide. You have already gained experience in this area and are you a communicative problem solver? Then you are the right person for the position.
THE TASKS AWAITING YOU
- design, development and optimization of IT security topics in an international environment
- IT security consulting and operational support of the IT security & risk manager
- 2nd level support for dealing with IT security incidents
- installation and maintenance of complex IT security systems as well as administration and evaluation of security monitoring and log solutions
- implementation and support of IT security audits as well as independent project management
- identification of security-technical improvement potential as well as definition and support during the implementation of measures
- cooperation with partners internally and externally
- development and ongoing updating of security-technical documentation
HOW YOU CAN INSPIRE US
- successfully completed technical training (technical school / HTL / FH / TU)
- experience in IT security, network and cloud solutions
- sound knowledge and practical experience in security technologies, vulnerability management, sandboxing solutions etc.
- certifications in the areas of network / security are advantageous (e.g. CISSP, CCNP Sec., Etc.)
- ITIL certification or experience in an ITIL-organized environment
- good spoken and written English- and German skills
- willingness to occasional business trips
- communicative and dedicated personality
- structured, exact way of working and a high solution orientation
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- a specialist position with scope and cross-departmental collaboration
- the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe’s most successful motorcycle manufacturer
- flexitime model with the possibility of using up to 3 Fridays per month as time-off in lieu
- attractive social benefits, flexible working hours, and interesting training and development opportunities, as well as a unique corporate culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
- we offer an attractive and performance-related salary based on qualifications and professional experience. This can be considerably higher than the collective agreement (collective agreement (KV) minimum on the basis of full-time employment is a gross annual income of € 37.847,46).
Flexible working hours
Health and fitness
KTM MasterCard Gold
Welcome on board