Designer Suspension Street*
with technical expertise
as soon as possible
*As a global player rooted in Austria, we thrive on diversity. No matter what gender you may be, where you come from or the color of your skin - here, you are YOU, and that’s what matters to us.
The opportunities are endless when you are fearlessDriven by the passion of over 4000 employees, KTM is the largest European motorcycle manufacturer with a revenue of over €1.5 billion. To this end, we consistently pursue a long-term strategy based on the four pillars of brand, globalization, innovation and employees. That’s why we are looking for new, proactive colleagues to work with us and share this journey. With or without career experience. With or without a university education. With one or two X chromosomes. Because, no matter who you are, in the end, all that matters to us, is what you can do!
As a Designer Suspension Street* you will be responsible for the concept design to the production-ready for our suspension components. Furthermore you take part in supporting our internal departments and external suppliers. You have the chance to be part of various projects and fuel your career through personal and professional development. You are creative and your heart beats for motorcycles? - Then you are the right person! Do you have the necessary drive?
THE TASKS AWAITING YOU
- design and development of suspension for street motorcycles
- design of CAD models and preparation of technical drawings in Creo
- project support from conceptual design to production-ready components
- clarification of technical details with international suppliers and internal departments
- optimization of the development of suspension components
HOW YOU CAN INSPIRE US
- successfully completed technical education with focus on automotive engineering or mechanical engineering (HTL/FH/TU)
- several years of professional experience in the field of suspension development and design
- excellent knowledge of MS-Office and a technical 3D-drawing program, ideally Creo
- good command of English, German is a plus
- open-minded, communicative and flexible personality with a high degree of team spirit and organisational skills
- structured and solution-oriented thinking skills as well as independent, methodical and accurate way of working
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe’s most successful motorcycle manufacturer
- flexitime model with the possibility of using up to 3 Fridays per month as time-off in lieu
- attractive social benefits, flexible working hours, and interesting training and development opportunities, as well as a unique corporate culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
- we offer an attractive and performance-related salary based on qualifications and professional experience. This can be considerably higher than the collective agreement (collective agreement (KV) minimum on the basis of full-time employment is a gross annual income of € 37.555,56).
Flexible working hours
Health and fitness
KTM MasterCard Gold
Welcome on board
Two-stage with personal interviews (department and HR) – depending on the distance involved, we will be happy to conduct the first stage as a virtual interview.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and motivated team? If so, we look forward to your informative online application (curriculum vitae, cover letter as well as relevant references)!