Innovation Analyst / Controller*
for the analysis and evaluation of complex issues in the innovation environment
KTM Innovation GmbH
Wels, Mattighofen, Munderfing
Wels, Mattighofen, Munderfing
as soon as possible
*As a global player rooted in Austria, we thrive on diversity. No matter what gender you may be, where you come from or the color of your skin - here, you are YOU, and that’s what matters to us.
The opportunities are endless when you are fearlessDriven by the passion of over 4000 employees, KTM is the largest European motorcycle manufacturer with a revenue of over €1.5 billion. To this end, we consistently pursue a long-term strategy based on the four pillars of brand, globalization, innovation and employees. That’s why we are looking for new, proactive colleagues to work with us and share this journey. With or without career experience. With or without a university education. With one or two X chromosomes. Because, no matter who you are, in the end, all that matters to us, is what you can do!
You like to move between detail and concept level? You are enthusiastic about technology and have an interest in and understanding of data-based products and services and like to get up close and personal with product and service innovations? Then this is the right position for you!
THE TASKS AWAITING YOU
- use of internal and external data sources to analyze and evaluate complex issues in the innovation environment
- use of different BI tools to create an evaluation framework for possible innovation projects
- establishment of a controlling process and analysis framework for the continuous review and further development of our digital ecosystem
- communication of the analysis results to the KTM Innovation team and continuous advice on decision-making
HOW YOU CAN INSPIRE US
- successfully completed studies in business administration, mathematics, industrial engineering, business informatics or in technology / innovation management
- enthusiasm for technology and an interest in and understanding of data-based products and services
- experience with BI tools, data visualization techniques and tools as well as in the analysis of data in order to draw business-relevant conclusions
- experience in key figure analysis ideally experience in controlling or reporting
- distinct analytical and conceptual competence as well as entrepreneurial and holistic thinking
- very good knowledge of English
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- an attractive and performance-related salary based on qualifications and professional experience. This can be significantly higher than the collective agreement (KV minimum based on full-time employment is according to IT-KV § 15 / III (1) -ST1 entry level 35,784, - gross per year)
- the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe’s most successful motorcycle manufacturer
- the option of flexible working at one of our locations in Mattighofen/Munderfing, Thalheim bei Wels, Anif or Rosenheim (regular meetings and familiarization in Mattighofen)
- attractive social benefits, flexible working hours, and interesting training and development opportunities, as well as a unique corporate culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
Flexible working hours
Welcome on board
Two-stage with personal interviews (department and HR) – depending on the distance involved, we will be happy to conduct the first stage as a virtual interview.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and motivated team? If so, we look forward to your informative online application (curriculum vitae, cover letter as well as relevant references)!
Speculative job application
Please click on the job profile you are interested in:
- Purchasing, Technical Customer Service, Quality Management
- Marketing & Sales, Product Management
- Production, Warehouse, Logistics
- HR, Finance, Controlling, Legal, Administration
- KTM Motohall, Gastronomy & Events
- KTM E-Technologies
- Research & Development, Technology
- Internships, Dual Studies, Theses
- Apprenticeship position